The flowback process follows the initial drilling and fracking by recovering the fluids that were used to hydraulically fracture a shale formation.
The flowback process is done in preparation for the next phase of treatment, usually to clean up and make the transition from the drilling to the production phase of the well.
This is the point at which Foster Energy Services’ expertise is in high demand, because this is one of the most important steps of the drilling operation, and any sudden pressure fluctuations must be expertly controlled so as to not disrupt the shale formation.
Foster’s flowback operations are well thought-out and planned for the regions in which they must perform.
Our equipment used in the flowback process includes:
- Hydraulic and Manual Choke Manifolds
- 500 BBL Dual Buster Frac Tanks
- Trash Catchers
- Sand Separators
- 2” & 3” Flowiron
- Half Pits
- Workover & Drillout Operations
- Coil Tubing Cleanouts
- Fracking Operations
- Production Reporting (Short Term & Long Term)
- Night Watch Services
- Environmentally Correct Disposal Management & Reporting
- Water Hauling & Trucking Management
Click here for our Information Request Page and tell us what you’re looking for.